Name:
Location: Brockport, New York, United States

Monday, July 18, 2005

Prayer 2:08pm at Work


Dear Lord,

Thank you so much for this day that you have given me. Thank you so much for how you have been keeping me safe and guideing me in it already. You are such a great and merciful God and I praise your holy and wonderful name for that. Thank you for this past weekend and the blessing it was to hang out the the family and get to have fun with them. Thank you for two parents who love me so much and the blessing that they are to me. Thank you for a brother and a sister who love you and who are trying to learn and grow closer to you. I thank you for everything that you do and thank you for all that you do in my life.

I pray Lord that you will continue to watch over me today. I pray that you will guide my steps and watch over me every step of the way. I pray that your will would be done today in my life. I pray for my Dad as he is driving around today, that you would keep him safe and that he would arrive home tonight safely!! I pray for my Mom that you would keep her safe at the church this afternoon. I pray that she would have a great day and a day blessed by you. I pray for Justin and Jaime in whatever they are doing today. I pray that you will guide their steps and keep them safe all day long.

I thank you Lord for Sharalyn and the blessing that she is in my life. Thank you for such a wonderful women, who is so caring and who loves me with all her heart. I pray that you would watch over her this afternoon as she is in her class. I pray that she will be able to concentrate and focus on the information in class. I pray for our relationship that you would bless it and that you would help us to grow closer together and make us stronger. I pray that you will use me to draw her even closer to you and make yourself more known to her. I pray that she will develope and strong walk with you Lord of her own. I just pray that you will continue to bless our relationship and for your blessing in our relationship.

I pray Lord for a job. I don't want to take this from your hands and try to handle it myself. I want you to be in control and supply me with a job that you would have me be in. I am just getting nervous and want to hear something soon. I pray that you would bless my search and supply me with a job that I can be able to pay all of my bills with and still have money to save. I pray that you would allow me to hear something very soon about a job back in Denver. I am a hard worker and want a job that I can work hard in for you. I want to be used by you in my new job. I pray that you would give me a job were I can make a difference and where people can see a difference in me.

Thank you again for all that you do. Thank you for being such a great God. I pray for all of these things and for your wisdom and blessings to be shown down on me and all my loved ones. Thank you Lord. I pray all of these things in your Holy, Wonderful, and Magnificent Sons name!!!!

AMEN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home