Prayer 12:54pm at Work

Dear Lord,
Thank you so much for all that you do for me. Thank you for giving me breath in my body today and allowing me to enjoy your creation for another day. Thank you for being a supreme God, thank you for being in controll of every aspect of my life. I am too weak and not able to do things on my own. I need your constant help and rely on you for everything!!!! I lift up to you my life and every aspect of it!!!
I pray Lord for my move back to Denver. I pray Lord that your hand will be over it and that your mercy would be upon me and Sharalyn as we drive back. I pray that you would keep us safe and that you would bless our time together. I pray that you would supply me with enough money for the expenses and that you would help me to not spend money lossly, but control my spending. I pray Lord that you would allow me to find a job before I move back. That when I arrive in Denver I will have a job to go to and have a good steady paycheck. I pray Lord that I will have the job that you would want me to be in. I pray that you will supply me with a job that pays me as much as I use to make out there so that I can cover my monthly expenses. I pray all of these things up into your hands Lord. Please, help me to not worry about them or stress out about them, but I would rely on you and trust in you to provide for me.
Thank you again Lord for everything that you do for me. I praise you for all the things that you have already done for me and in my life. I pray all of this in your sons holy, wonderful, and magnificient name.
AMEN
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home