Prayer 10:05pm at Home
Proverbs 3:5-6 says:
"Trust in the Lord with all of your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and he shall set direct your paths."
Psalm 37:3-4 says:
"Trust in the Lord, and do good; Dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness. Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart."
Dear Lord,
Thank you so much for keeping me safe today!!! Thank you so much for all that you do for me. Thank you for keeping my family safe today and I pray for Justin and Jaime while they are out and about that you would bring them back home safe and sound. Lord, as I lay here tonight I can't help but think about trust Lord. I am trying hard to trust in you for your will, but I keep trying to take control of my own life. I pray that you will help me to give up full control to you Lord. It says in your word that if I delight in you than you will give me the desires of my heart. Lord, I desire nothing more than to find a job back in Colorado where I can make good money and support myself. I do have a foolish desire of my heart Lord that I would win the lottery this evening. If you see fit to bless me with that then I would be extremely happy and greatful to you. I guess the thing that I don't understand Lord is how so many people can win the lottery who will just plunder it all away and someone like myself who would do good with it doesn't win. Why is that Lord? I just pray for your will in my life first and for most. I want to be able to work hard for you Lord and I pray with everything in me that I would hear from an employer out in Denver about a job tomorrow. Thank you so much for all that you do for me and how you keep me under your wing. Thank you for being such a glorious father!!!!!!! I pray all of this in your wonderful name.
AMEN
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home